As you can see now, ICT Trends, with its all vigor, restarted. We’ve begun with Fundamentals of Computers chapter.
I know, it’s going to take really long time to complete this site, but I believe as much the content is presented here, it will be truly useful to anybody preparing competitive jobs exams.
On Fundamentals of Computers, I’ve completed two topics – Introduction and Early History of Computers. The content is presented as below:
- Lesson to read – you’ll find the required text, image, animations and references to videos that will help you to understand the topic.
- PDF file to download – I’m allowing PDF file to download for each page considering you may need to study while offline.
- MCQ Questions – There are multiple choice questions for each topic. First, read the lesson presented and after than attempt those MCQ questions to make sure you learned the lesson properly.
- The PDF file of MCQ Questions – You can find PDF file of all the questions presented here in PDF file so that you can revise later without needing to connect to the internet.
How to study with ICT Trends?
I try to make it as easy navigation as possible and decided to present linear navigation so as to avoid any confusion and distraction.
- Simply visit the homepage (https://ictTrends.com) and click on ‘OK, Let’s Continue’ button. Then choose the chapters (only Fundamentals of Computer for now). Click on Proceed to Fundamentals button.
- You’ll be presented with Study Flow page. Start with Task 1 – Click on ‘Open Chapter Page’ button.
- This will open up the first chapter to read. When you finish reading the lesson page, you’ll find a button to continue to the questions page.
- Make sure you can answer all of the questions given there. If not, go back and repeat reading the lesson.
- Again, at the end of questions page, you’ll find a button to proceed to next lesson.
- Please note that there’s a back button just below the page title on every page. It will take you back to the contents page if ever required.
How to connect with me?
You can connect with me through the social links given on the site and also, please feel free to leave a comment on pages. There’s a Facebook comment box on every page.