I’ve added two more sets for MS Access MCQ Quiz – Good news, isn’t it?
Because PSC updated their system and switch to Office 2007 version, its time to learn about MS Access 2007 and 2010. You can expect more questions (if not all) from 2007 & 2010 versions.
Keeping this fact in view, I started to compose multiple choice questions for these versions of MS Access. Though the core concept in 2007 is not much changed from 2003, but the interface and the place where you can find required commands are new ones.
If you are preparing Fundamentals of Comptuers, I suggest you to give some time to learn about MS Access and go on preparing along with me.
There were 6 sets of MCQ Sets for Online MCQ Quiz and now I’ve added two more sets. You can now practice with 8 sets. Make sure you can score all the marks in these sets.
Remember, you can attempt each quiz multiple times. Once you complete answering questions, click on ‘Show Result’ button. Allow a few seconds for the system to calculate and present result.
How to Attempt Online MCQ Quiz?
To attempt Online MCQ Quiz, follow the procedure below:
1. Log in to ICT Trends Prepare ( Click Here to log in to ICT Trends Prepare)
Please supply your provided username and password to log in to the system.
2. You’ll be offered to choose your membership. Click on Gold Members’s Home
3. Select Gold Membership from the list. If you are not Gold Member yet, please visit ICT Trends Prepare to learn more about membership.
4. Scroll down the page to find ‘Online MCQ Quiz’ folder in your member’s home page.
5. Choose ‘MS Access Database MCQ Quiz’ from the provided quiz list.
6. Choose a quiz set from the given quiz list. Refer to the image above for the list of quizzes for MS Access Online MCQ Quiz. You’ll be presented practice quiz as below:
If your selected set is text or exam, it will track time and display remaining time. If the set is practice set, you will not be limited by time. However, try to solve the questions as quick as possible.
7. When you finish answering all the questions, click on ‘Show Result’ button. Please allow a few seconds for the quiz system to calculate your score and present result.
8. The system will display your answers marked with blue color. Correct answers by a Tick mark. And a cross marks if your answer was wrong.
A copy of your result is automatically sent to your email address in HTML format. Paste the HTML code in a notepad file and save it as .html file. You’ll get your result when it is opened in browser.
Please use ‘User Questions Forum’ (http://prepare.icttrends.com/forum) if you are confused to any of the questions or want more explanation to them.