This is the seventh set of MS Access Database MCQ. Please navigate through the top menu to find other sets of MS Access MCQ Bank.
Please leave your questions at User Questions Forum (http://icttrends.com/forum) if you want to ask anything about Access or Databases (only for the members).
Do not forget to subscribe to ICT Trends to get notification of every new content added in the site. Be the first to know. To subscribe, simply enter you email address in the Subscription box on right panel.
Gold Members can download these sets as a single PDF file from ‘Downloads’ folder in your member’s area.
MS Access Database Management System
MCQ Set 07
1. To create queries in Access
a. You can drag and drop fields on query builders
b. you can type the SQL command in SQL view
c. You can use query wizard or design view
d. All of aboveShow correct answer
Correct Answer: d. All of above
2. Following is not a database model
a. network database model
b. relational database model
c. Object Oriented database model
d. NoneShow correct answer
Correct Answer: d. None
3. In table design view, which key can be used to switch between the field names and properties panels?
d. F6Show correct answer
Correct Answer: d. F6
4. Which of the following is NOT a type of Microsoft Access database object?
d. ModulesShow correct answer
Correct Answer: c. Worksheets
5. Which of the field has width 8 bytes?
d. HyperlinkShow correct answer
Correct Answer: c. Date/Time
6. Which is not a view to display a table in Access?
a. Datasheet View
b. Design View
c. Pivot Table & Pivot Chart View
d. None of aboveShow correct answer
Correct Answer: d. None of above
7. Which of the following database object hold data?
d. TablesShow correct answer
Correct Answer: d. Tables
8. The__ button on the tool box display data from a related table
a. Sub form sub report
c. Select objects
d. More controlsShow correct answer
Correct Answer: a. Sub form sub report
9. The expression builder is an access tool that controls an expression___ for entering an expression
d. PaletteShow correct answer
Correct Answer: b. Box
10. A __________ enables you to view data from a table based on a specific criterion
d. ReportShow correct answer
Correct Answer: b. Query